Dr. Anca Cerghizan
Cluj-Napoca County Emergency Clinical Hospital, Diabetes Center
- Primary care physician Diabetes, Nutrition and Metabolism Diseases, Cluj-Napoca County Emergency Clinical Hospital,
- Secretary General of the Romanian Federation of Diabetes, Nutrition and Metabolism
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Romanian Society of Diabetes, Nutrition Diseases and Metabolism,
- Areas of interest and expertise: clinical lipidology, cardiovascular prevention,
- Facilitator / scientific coordinator in the field of diabetes, for residents, specialists and family doctors Speaker invited to over 20 national / international congresses and over 100 symposia / conferences in the field of diabetes, clinical lipidology and cardiovascular risk,
- Collaborator on 1 treatise and 4 specialized monographs, 4 first author articles, 18 articles published as co-author.